Yesterday was my official 15 week mark and I feel amazing. Combined with my pescatarian diet and consistent exercise regimen at Lifetime Fitness and Bikram Tysons, I have a tremendous amount of newfound energy and sense of spirit. Which, I might add, is MUCH needed right now as I sprint to the finish line of my grad school program at Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies. December 8th marks the date of my last class and I am officially a Master of Professional Studies in PR & Corporate Communications. I hope to find more time to write and keep everyone updated after the 8th.
With Thanksgiving coming up in just a couple of short days, I’ve been doing some internal reflection on what matters to me the most. I promise that I’ll be giving much more attention to half the items on this list as soon as my time frees up…
- My family – Mom, Dad, & Sepp. And of course my long lost sisters (i.e. cousins) Tala & Raha ❤
- My friends (aka extended family) – Caroline, Amanda, Maria, Shaady, Anita, Audrey, Tauna, Tiffany, Albert, Ling, Prali, Chanel, Teresa, Liz, Erin, & Kim
- My health…and my willpower & drive to keep a healthy lifestyle
- My education… all my professors at Georgetown, the many friends I’ve made throughout my journey, and the invaluable knowledge that has become a central part of who I am
- My career… and the endless possibilities that lay ahead
- My newfound joy… Rob. I’m so thankful that you’ve entered into my life this Fall. Thank you for making me one of the happiest women on this planet. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us in 2011…
On another note, if you have a blog that you’d like me to link to from my blogroll, please comment and let me know… all I ask for in return is a link back from your page. I’d be eternally THANKful!
What are you thankful for this year?